Are you feeling hopeless, isolated and not your usual self?
Do these thoughts often enter your mind?
- I am worthless and can’t do anything about it.
- I feel guilty for just wanting to eat, sleep and be alone.
- I hate who I am these days.
- I can’t stop crying, which makes me want to stay away from others.
- I feel gut-wrenching pain, but no one understands.
- My life and the world around me are dark. I hate it, but I can’t change it.
If you have had any variation of these thoughts and don’t feel like your usual self, you may be suffering from depression.
I want you to know that you are not alone and there are people who can help. Many people find relief in realizing that their struggle does not own them and that there are many options available to once again have hope for their lives.
We understand the social stigma that can come with the label of living with depression. Our therapists aim to help clients sort out their environmental, biological and circumstantial factors while offering support and care through the difficult experience of depression.
If you are ready to talk with a therapist about how you’re feeling, please reach out to us for a free phone consultation.